- Fresh brewed coffee, straight from the Vienna Coffee Company’s Roastery, daily selections consist of a medium roast, dark roast, flavored coffee and a swiss-water decaf coffee
- Drip bar coffee, which is ground and poured fresh, just for you. If you love coffee, you’ve got to try this!
- Wide selection of espresso drinks, including lattes, cafe mochas, cappuccinos, americanos, frappes and iced drinks. All espresso drinks are available in swiss water decaf, as well!
- Wide selection of flavors for the espresso drinks, such as, vanilla, hazelnut, almond, amaretto, macademia nut, Ghirardelli caramel sauce, Ghirardelli white chocolate sauce or Sweet ground chocolate and Cocoa sauce, plus many more from which to choose! You could also choose locally harvested honey or Muddy Pond molasses to add to your drink! The Muddy Pond Mocha is a real hit with Thunderhead Espresso, steamed milk, Ghirardelli chocolate sauce, Muddy Pond Molasses and topped with freshly made whipped cream!
- Traditional cappuccinos, served on a saucer in an 8 oz mug
- Chai lattes, with the Harney & Sons chai tea concentrate
- Harney and Sons premium teas, served in a tea pot for you to enjoy here
- Hot Chocolate or Steamers
- Smoothies made with real fruit concentrate, available in Mango, Banana, Raspberry, Orange or Strawberry
- Try our handmade biscotti or truffles from Little River Chocolates
- Bagels from the Manna Bagel Company, toasted with cream cheese or butter
- We have a great selection of pastries, quiches, muffins, scones, cookies and giant cinnamon rolls available baked fresh daily!
Search the Site
- Events on 07/26/2014Jamie TalleyStarts: 7:00 PMEnds: 07/26/2014 - 9:00 PM
- Events on 07/27/2014Drum CircleStarts: 3:00 PMEnds: 07/27/2014 - 5:00 PMDescription: Join us as DJ Bradley leads us in a drum circle. It is an evening of rhythm and dance. No experience necessary and kids are welcome! The Coffee house patio overlooks the Maryville Greenway trail and offers plenty of space for hooping, spinning Poi and other flow toys. By 3:00PM most of the area will be shaded and for those wanting to cool off, air conditioning, food, drinks and bathrooms are available inside the Coffee House. If you have an extra drum or percussion instrument, please bring and share. Drummers are encouraged to bring their own chairs.
- Events on 07/31/2014Coffee CuppingStarts: 10:00 AMEnds: 07/31/2014 - 11:00 AMLocation: Vienna Coffee House, College Street, Maryville, TN, United StatesDescription: A coffee cupping is like a wine tasting for coffee. You smell, swish and slurp different coffees one at a time. It involves the art of aroma perception in coffee. You will learn the intricate details and differences of coffee flavors as they delight your senses.