- Fresh brewed coffee, straight from the Vienna Coffee Company’s Roastery, daily selections consist of a medium roast, dark roast, flavored coffee and a swiss-water decaf coffee
- Drip bar coffee, which is ground and poured fresh, just for you. If you love coffee, you’ve got to try this!
- Wide selection of espresso drinks, including lattes, cafe mochas, cappuccinos, americanos, frappes and iced drinks. All espresso drinks are available in swiss water decaf, as well!
- Wide selection of flavors for the espresso drinks, such as, vanilla, hazelnut, almond, amaretto, macademia nut, Ghirardelli caramel sauce, Ghirardelli white chocolate sauce or dark chocolate sauce, plus many more from which to choose! You could also choose locally harvested honey or Muddy Pond molasses to add to your drink! The Muddy Pond Mocha is a real hit with Thunderhead Espresso, steamed milk, Ghirardelli chocolate sauce, Muddy Pond Molasses and topped with freshly made whipped cream!
- Traditional cappuccinos, served on a saucer in an 8 oz mug
- Chai lattes, with the Harney & Sons chai tea concentrate
- Harney and Sons premium teas, served in a tea pot for you to enjoy here
- Hot Chocolate or Steamers
- Smoothies made with real fruit concentrate, available in Mango, Banana, Raspberry, Orange, Strawberry and more
- Gourmet Biscotti
- Bagels from the Best Bagels in Town, toasted with cream cheese or butter
- We have a great selection of pastries, sweet breads, decadent bars, quiches, muffins, scones, cookies, cinnamon rolls and more baked fresh daily!
- Homemade Granola served with milk or yogurt
Search the Site
- Events on 09/20/2014The BarbrasStarts: 7:00 PMEnds: 09/20/2014 - 9:00 PM
- Events on 09/21/2014Drum CircleStarts: 3:00 PMEnds: 09/21/2014 - 5:00 PMDescription: Join us us in a drum circle. It is an evening of rhythm and dance. No experience necessary and kids are welcome! The Coffee house patio overlooks the Maryville Greenway trail and offers plenty of space for hooping, spinning Poi and other flow toys. By 3:00PM most of the area will be shaded and for those wanting to cool off, air conditioning, food, drinks and bathrooms are available inside the Coffee House. If you have an extra drum or percussion instrument, please bring and share. Drummers are encouraged to bring their own chairs.
- Events on 09/22/2014Live JazzStarts: 7:00 PMEnds: 09/22/2014 - 9:00 PMDescription: Please join us for some smooth jazz brought to you by a combo from the Jazz ensemble of the University of Tennessee School of Music as you sip on some sweet coffee.