Do you have a passion for coffee? Do you have energy energy and enthusiasm? Are you organized and computer savvy and have sales experience? Then we want you!
We are looking for a new Territory Sales Manager for our Wholesale Specialty Coffee business. Please pass our info along to mature, articulate coffee lovers that you may be aware of.
Responsible for wholesale account identification and development in Coffeehouse, foodservice, retail and fundraising channels. Will manage accounts for new and some existing major accounts. Will supervise route sales/delivery staff in Middle and East Tennessee. Requirements include:
- Must LOVE coffee
- Must be energetic and fairly flexible as some overnight travel will be required
- Must be Social Media and Computer Savvy
- Must have (or be able to get) passport for travel to origin
- Must be able to write clearly and prepare professional looking presentations and proposals
- Needs to demonstrate organizational skills and follow-up
- Proven success in selling B 2 B
- Trade Show and Marketing experience helpful.
This Full time position will earn a Salary plus commission, company phone and automobile allowance.
Learn about us at http://www.viennacoffeecompany.com
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Vienna Coffee Sales Position”
We are so excited about a few new coffees that we have been cupping. We are working on the roast right now to make sure that it we bring out all of the wonderful notes in these coffees. We are featuring some on our drip already so check them out. Currently we are getting the following tasting notes:
- El Majahual from El Salvador grown by Thrive Coffee Farmers (Tasting notes: Mild red apple, cocoa and stonefruit)
- Uganda Bugisu – We will roast this coffee with two different kinds of roasts. (Tasting notes: medium roast – well rounded, full bodied with milk chocolate notes. medium dark – chocolate notes with hints of cedar and pipe tobacco.)
- Organic Java Taman Dadar – (fully washed) Rainforest certified. (Tasting notes: bright with hints of fruit, maple and Chocolate. It has a long peppery finish. Pretty unique!)
We’ll be selling these coffees in retail shortly, so check back soon!
It’s 2-5 o’clock somewhere… especially at Vienna Coffee House. Come in this month Monday – Thursday to enjoy $1 OFF Frappes and iced drinks during our Happy Hour. It’s a perfect break from work and a great way to cool off from the hot summer sun. See you there!